(Pocket-lint) – Apple launched iOS 16.1 on 24 October, bringing with it various options on best of the ones launched with iOS 16 in September.
The brand new options come with the facility to make use of the corporate’s Health+ subscription carrier with out an Apple Watch, however it additionally provides iCloud Shared Library and 3rd birthday party toughen for the Reside Actions characteristic, in addition to Reside Actions showing in Dynamic Island.
On best of the ones, battery proportion has been added to the battery icon within the standing bar, there is a Blank Power Charging possibility and Subject toughen has additionally been added. There are a couple of different options too, like the facility to delete the Pockets app and there may be an up to date person interface whilst you shut the screenshot modifying instrument.
To verify your iPhone is operating the most recent model of the iOS instrument – iOS 16.1, apply those steps beneath:
- Open Settings in your iPhone
- Faucet on Basic
- Head to Instrument Replace
- If you’re operating iOS 16.1, it’ll inform you your iPhone is up-to-the-minute and record 16.1
- Should you are not, iOS 16.1 will seem right here, with a ‘Obtain and Set up’ button beneath
- Faucet on Obtain and Set up
- Input your iPhone passcode
- Conform to the phrases and prerequisites
- Faucet ‘Agree’ once more
- Make a selection whether or not to make use of cell information to proceed downloading the replace in case you go away Wi-Fi
- iOS 16.1 will then get started downloading
Writing by way of Britta O’Boyle.